Saturday, February 7, 2015

I do believe I have broken my promise!  That is, my promise to show lots of photos of my daylilies, in my 2014 gardens!  It's now the middle of winter, and a snugly (albeit cold) thick, white blanket covers all the plants sleeping out there.  The past two and a half weeks have been loaded with snow and more snow; the winds are occasionally pretty scary; the temperatures have been on a roller coaster, but generally VERY low.  I get on the internet and cruise flower sites, dreaming of spring and summer.  That can get expensive!  So, in the quiet of the current snowstorm spanning four days (it has started already!) I'll try to get on here often and show you some of what I got to see, half a year ago.  Therapy! 
 

I shall begin tomorrow.

Now, hopefully the power stays on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment