Wednesday, June 4, 2014

TOOOOOOO Busy!

Too, too, TOO BUSY!  Too busy to post progress here -- so sorry!  Every day that has been good weather (most of them) I'm in the gardens.  Today it rained, sometimes only drizzling or misting, but very wet, nonetheless.  I still got out there and pulled a few weeds, tried to organize things in my mind.  Also, a package arrived with more plants!  A lot of 'em.....  That had to be opened, unwrapped the bundles of wonderfully healthy daylilies (a big thank you to the Shooters of Marietta Gardens!) and got them starting to hydrate a bit.  Tomorrow should be wet also, but I think Friday should be better -- but I haven't watched a weather report in awhile.  So... when I'm inside there are chores to be done (the usual housework stuff) and I get to make markers for the new plants (slow going; a little labor intensive, but worth it).  I should take photos of some of them, but there's an issue with the computer, and my son intends to figure it out and fix it.  Soon, I hope.  

Add to all the crazy gardening, there have been some minor crises, like the fridge died, and I got stopped by a cop about a week and a half ago because my taillights were both out.  Had flashers and brake lights, and it wasn't bulbs.  Took my wonderful mechanic a couple of stabs at the job to get it fixed, but today it's good!  A bigger problem was getting my car to him when each of us was free for a few hours.  Tonight I won't have to drive the back roads to keep the cop from stopping me again, LOL!  And, I have to shut down the computer and get ready for work, now.  I just didn't want to let it slide another day without an entry.  No photos tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment