Wednesday, June 12, 2013

OK, I finally have a couple of current photos for you!  
As stated earlier, "Elizabeth" has been blooming since May 20th, but the first photo I got of it wasn't very good.  We're getting down to some of the last ones, so I figured I should try again for a better one.  Sooooo.... ta-DAAAH!  "Elizabeth"!







The other is "Witches Wink" (Salter, '93) and is a cute, delightful, little thing.  A happy addition to my gardens!



I'll add a pic of the irises, when they were in full, glorious bloom, last week.  They're still blooming, but looking less full, a bit less exuberant. These grace the top of my driveway. There are daylilies in amongst them, and this whole section will be ablaze with color again in July.  But it won't be irises anymore; it'll be daylilies!


No comments:

Post a Comment